We are excited to announce the opening of our 20th club earlier this month. Today we are sharing a few pictures from the preview party, and inviting you, your friends, and family to our Grand Opening celebration.
Please join us for a party the whole family can enjoy!
Tuesday, March 26th | 4-7 PM
3350 Arden Way, Sacramento
FREE fun for all ages, PLUS one very exciting opportunity for members who bring a non-member guest: a money machine! Get a camera ready and jump in to grab as much cash as you can in 15 seconds. Cash earned (up to $100) will be applied to your Cal Fit account and can be redeemed for club merchandise and services (excludes membership dues).
Not yet a Cal Fit member? Become one at our grand opening celebration and get a fitness gift valued at $350 AND a $50 hotel and merchandise voucher. If you bring or refer a friend who joins, you’ll BOTH get the gift!
In our childcare and Kidz Klub area, mini guests can enjoy:
- Magic and puppet show (4-4:30, 5-5:30 PM)
- Sing along (4:30-5, 5:30-6 PM)
- Face painting and balloon animals (4-7 PM)
- Various other fun filled activities
Elsewhere in the club, we'll have even more activities for adults:
- Group fitness class demonstrations (stay tuned for details and times)
- Meet & greet Sacramento Kings Dancers (4-5 PM) and
- FREE chair massage (4-7 PM, 10 minute limit, first-come-first-serve)
- Live nutrition question & answer session with our registered dietitian (5-7 PM)
- Meet ultra-athlete and NBC's The Titan Games competitor Nichole Root (4-7 PM).
Nichole will be back at Watt leading a Cal Fit Celebrity Circuit on Saturday, April 6th from 10:15-11:30 AM. She's currently ranked as one of USA's top Spartan athletes, enjoying impressive obstacle course wins. Nichole will be implementing medicine balls, kettle bells, sand bags, and more. All levels are welcome, prepare to get sweaty! For more Celebrity Circuit information and registration, click HERE.
- Other special guests include furry friends from the Sacramento SPCA and former Harlem Globetrotter, Damond Edwards.
All this and a few more surprises, too! We look forward to seeing you there and sharing our newest club with all of our valued members and community!
* Please note, specific activity times may vary from the published schedule.