Enjoy this delicious treat free of processed and refined sugars from nutritional therapist Stacey Maedge. Watch the video below for a live demonstration of this quick, easy recipe. Ingredients and directions follow.
Cashew Coconut Cookies
- 1 cup desiccated coconut (or unsweetened, shredded coconut)
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons honey
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the ingredients into your food processor in the order listed above. Blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a very fine, sticky crumb.
- Roll the mixture into round balls and place onto your prepared tray, leaving a little room between each one.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes. Cool on the tray for 20 minutes before moving to a cooling rack (DON’T skip this part...they will crumble if you don’t let them cool!)