Interested in a summer job with California Family Fitness? Get started now with ASI classes. Participants can attend either session to become Aquatic Swim Instruction (ASI) certified.
Each session includes six classes, materials, and CPR & AED certifications. Both sessions are held at the Natomas club. Please come prepared to get in the pool and swim.
Please note the following MANDATORY prerequisites. All participants must:
1. Be at least 18 years of age on or before the last session of this course.
2. Demonstrate the ability to perform the following swimming skills:
- Front Crawl–25 yd
- Back Crawl– 25 yd
- Breaststroke–25 yd
- Elementary Backstroke– 25 yd
- Sidestroke–25 yd
- Butterfly–15 yd
3. Maintain position on back 1 minute in deep water (floating or sculling)
4. Tread water for one minute
At the Natomas Club3880 Innovator Drive
Sacramento, CA 95834
Session #1March 21st–26th
Session #2April 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd, and 24th
From 8:30 am–4pm.
$185 (Includes Materials & CPR/AED Certification)
For more information or to register, email us at email@example.com