Update: Learn more about our response to COVID-19, including modified club hours and other updates, HERE.
At California Family Fitness, the health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority. With that in mind, we are taking additional steps to be extra vigilant amid peak flu season and growing concerns around COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Cal Fit has a long-standing practice of disinfecting all club areas with a medical-grade solution throughout the day. In response to these published CDC guidelines, we have taken measures to increase cleaning frequency and attention to highly used items.
We encourage all members to follow these best practices inside and outside the club to keep yourself and others healthy:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze into a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Utilize the disinfectant wipes available in workout areas to wipe down machines and equipment after use.
- Actively strengthen your body’s immune system by eating antioxidant-rich fruits and veggies and probiotic-rich fermented foods. A balanced diet, plenty of water, daily physical activity and a good sleep schedule are your best defenses.
As the Coronavirus situation continues to evolve, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the latest updates.
Thank you for your assistance in adhering to these important guidelines.